International Partners of the Project
RISM is sponsored under the auspices of two international professional associations:
- IAML – International Association of Music Libraries, Archives and Documentation Centres
- IMS – International Musicological Society
The Commission Mixte consists of ten members, five each from IAML and IMS. Together with the Board of the association, the Commission Mixte forms the executive committee that determines the strategic goals of the organization.
Members of the Commission Mixte:
- Chris Banks (IAML)
- Prof. Dr. Sergio Durante (IMS)
- Massimo Gentili-Tedeschi (IAML)
- Dr. John B. Howard (IAML)
- Prof. Dr. Ulrich Konrad (IMS)
- Prof. Dr. Andrea Lindmayr-Brandl (IMS)
- Catherine Massip (IAML)
- Dr. habil. Christian Meyer (IMS)
- Prof. Dr. John H. Roberts (IAML)
- Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Christoph Wolff (IMS)
The Council consists of all active members of the different working groups in all countries.
Five elected members from the Council form a Coordinating Committee. It coordinates the work and transmission of ouput between the working groups and the Zentralredaktion.
Members of the Coordinating Committee:
- Sarah Adams (USA)
- Dr. Armin Brinzing (Germany)
- Richard Chesser (UK)
- Laurent Pugin (Switzerland)
- Eleanor Selfridge-Field (USA)